There is not a single person who has not heard about Windows and ever since we were kids, we have heard about the Windows on our PCs which we always used to play games on. But as we grew into adults, we got to know Windows is much more than what we used to think of it. If you’re even a little bit familiar with Microsoft, you would know that Windows XP gained exponential success and everyone loved it. So, there is a successor of Windows XP in the market which we are going to talk about. Its name is Microsoft Windows Longhorn which has been developed for 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
Microsoft Windows Longhorn was given the name of Windows Vista. In the initial launch phases, it was meant to be a minor release, but once it was launched, it dawned that it’s a full-fledged system. This is all due to the popularity of Microsoft Windows Longhorn which made it a hit among the user vase. Microsoft Windows Longhorn has been equipped with, or we may say loaded with a huge number of features to ensure optimal user experience. It is one of the most stable operating systems outs there. Microsoft Windows Longhorn has the optimal searching features, and the overall performance is to be ensured through minimal use of the resources.
Features of Microsoft Windows Longhorn
In this section, we have added the salient features of Microsoft Windows Longhorn which has made the best operating system after Windows XP, so, have a look!
- The user interface has been improved with the help of AERO
- The Windows Defender makes sure of optimal security, and the firewall has been enhanced as well
- The search and navigation has been improved
- The release was very stable unlike the other Microsoft products
- Ensures high performance even on low resource
- Windows Media Player 11 with advanced improvements.
- Windows Defender, an antispyware application.
- Games Explorer, Windows Calendar.
System Requirement of Windows Longhorn ISO 32 Bit/ 64 Bit
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 6GB of free space required for installation
- Processor (CPU): Intel Pentium 4 or later
- Installed Memory (RAM): Minimum 1GB of RAM Required
Also Check: Windows Server 2008 Full Version