Windows 11 Update With ISO Activator – The Features & Prerequisites
Windows is an important part of everyone’s life who leads a professional career. That’s because Windows is the operating system and it’s responsible for functioning the computers and laptops. For the same reason, Microsoft keeps launching new updates and operating systems to spruce up the functionality and performance.
That being said, Microsoft launched Windows 10 back in 2015, and ever since then, they didn’t update the operating system. However, with the dawn of 2021, they have launched Windows 11 with the cutting-edge features and advancements that people had been looking for. So, if you want to know about Windows 11 with ISO activator and its features, we have got you covered with this article!
Windows 11 Launch Data
People have been waiting for the Windows update for years and Microsoft has finally launched an update after five years. Ever since the news broke into the market, people had been looking for details and the launch date was the most asked question. Well, it’s pretty obvious that it will be launched in 2021 but the exact launch is likely to happen in the last phase of June 2021.
In particular, Microsoft tends to launch the new update by setting up the online launch event, and this year, the event is scheduled for 24th June 2021. When Windows 11 is launched, the update will be ready for download and purchase on the official Microsoft website. In addition, the ISO file is available for free on the website.
When Windows 11 is launched on the websites, the users who are currently using Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 will be able to update their systems as well. Moreover, the Windows 11 Activator update will be available in two versions, known as 32-bit and 64-bit.
Features of Windows 11 2021
We have already mentioned that the Windows 11 update With Activator will be launched on 24th June 2021 and there are chances of changes in the interface. Moreover, it’s anticipated that the Windows 11 update will be easier and simpler to use as compared to Windows 10. For instance, there will be a recent files option, faster shutdown, and pinned apps. The additional features of the Windows 11 update are as follow;
- Windows 11 is integrated with the new OOBE which will allow the users to connect to a new Wi-Fi network. In addition, the users will be able to sign for a new account on Microsoft and set up a new password or PIN
- The update has come out with the centered start menu and search window and it will look pretty much the same as the taskbar menu. In addition, the users will have the choice to align the start menu and search window according to their personal preferences
- There is a new taskbar center and action center which allows the users to open and hide the settings. It can show and hide different widgets, search features, task views, and desktops. However, the icons will be designed with rounded corners for a more engaging and laid-back design
- Windows 11 is integrated with the task view option which means the task view has been redesigned by the Windows designs
- There are snap controls available that allow the users to conduct multiple tasks at a time with the help of snap controls. In addition, the users can snap the windows in multiple forms
- There will be new widgets with Windows 11 Update Genuine Activator and these widgets include the sports, news, and weather updates
- With Windows 11 update Activator, the users will have access to new sounds, wallpapers, and icons. The users can access these new sounds, icons, and wallpapers from the File Explorer
- The best thing about the features is that it will have a clipboard and emoji panel which means these panels are combined. For this purpose, the users can press the Window Key+ period button and users will have access to symbols, emojis, GIFs, kaomoji. In addition, it also shows the clipboard history
- Windows 11 Update Product Key will be integrated with the terminal window which can be easily accessed by right-clicking on the screen. The window will show various features, such as multiple tabs, Unicode, customized themes, panes, styles, and UTF-8 characters
- The update will offer access to the Microsoft Store and Xbox store which means that users will witness promising integration. Moreover, there are various app options available with Windows 11
- Windows 11 update Activated has launched the continuum mode which can be used for adapting to the hybrid computers
Included Editions In ISO:
- Windows 11 Home
- Windows 11 Home N
- Windows 11 Home Single Language
- Windows 11 Education
- Windows 11 Education N
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows 11 Pro N
- Windows 11 Pro Education
- Windows 11 Pro Education N
- Windows 11 Pro For Workstations
- Windows 11 Pro N For Workstations
The Prerequisites For Windows 11 Update
For users who want to download the Windows 11 update, there are various prerequisites to keep in mind. In the section below, we are outlining the prerequisites, such as;
- Less than nine-degrees HD resolution
- 720p screen resolution
- 4GB RAM or you can use higher RAM as well
- 64GB Hard Disk
- One GHz with more than two core processors (you can even use the 1 GHz with two core processors)
- 2.0 GHz dual-core processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 1680 x 1050 screen resolution or higher
- Approximately 18 GB of available hard disk space.
People Searches For Windows 11 ISO:
- Windows 11 ISO Release Date
- Windows 11 ISO Updates
- Windows 11 ISO Download
- Windows 11 ISO Concept
- Windows 11 Microsoft ISO
- Microsoft Windows 11 Download
- Microsoft Windows ISO Download
How to install Windows 11 Full Activated
- Download the ISO file from the download link.
- Grab a USB drive (With at least 16GB of Space) and make it bootable.
- You can make this Pendrive bootable using Rufus.
- Launch Rufus and select Windows 11 ISO file which you just downloaded.
- Don’t alter any other field and keep them all as default and then click on the Start button at the bottom.
- After that Windows 11 will be flashed in your USB drive.
- Plug this USB Drive into the system where you want to install Windows 11.
- Now restart your laptop/ PC and keep pressing the boot key.
- Choose USB Drive as primary from the Boot Device Options.
- After pressing the Enter button, Windows 11 installation process will start.
- Now Choose your Language, Time, and Keyboard Input Method.
- Click on Install Now.
- As you do not have the product key, click the “I don’t have a product key” option.
- Select the Windows 11 Edition you want to install.
- Select the partition for Windows 11 Installation.
- Click next and Your windows will start to install.
The setup files for the new Windows 11 version are 4.54 GB in case you opt for the leaked version. However, if you opt for the genuine version, the file size will be around 4.5 GB to 6 GB.