Are you tired of updating your windows again and again and still getting nowhere? Every update uses your PC’s hard disk space and keeps getting larger and larger every day which overloads your PC and as a result, your PC gets slower and takes a lot of time to startup. You need a PC with high-class hardware to run this window.
SO, you have to upgrade your hardware to keep up with the windows versions. So, stay calm because we are here with a brand-new solution. Today I introduce you to the latest version of windows, WINDOWS 11. You will be able to download windows 11 iso pro through a direct link soon.
What’s New in Windows 11 Pro ISO
- Startup menu is more organized and it allows the user to perform several changes so that users can set their menu to satisfy their needs.
- Improved graphics: A lot of changes were made in graphics that make your desktop more attractive and cooler.
- Cortona: In this window, a lot of effort was made towards improving the CORTONA AI.
- Hardware: Low hardware equipment is needed for this version of windows.
How to Download Window 11 ISO
That’s a million-worth question. How to find the original download link for Windows 11 ISO PRO. Well, you are in the right place. The original download link for Windows 11 ISO PRO is given at the end of this article. A single click will start your downloading automatically.
Microsoft Window 11 Key Features
Former Windows users are excited about expanded options. Here are the features of Windows 11 given below :
- A radical reworking of the user interface
- Newly created start menu
- Improved security
- Boosted power management
- Improved gesture integration
- Introducing Cortona
Démo video: Windows 12 Concept (Non-Official) ISO File Coming Soon
Why only an ISO file
If you want to install the window on your computer, ISO is an ideal format. Basically, ISO is an image file that contains all of your operating system files for the executable installation. ISO format is mainly used because of a unique quality that it never gets corrupt or loses any data. An ISO file contains the image of a disk. That means it contains all the files and folders that were on that disk, much like a .zip or .cab file contains a collection of files and folders.
The real difference is that an ISO is a byte-for-byte copy of the low-level data actually stored on a disk. It’s just the raw data from the disk. If interpreted correctly, that raw data may naturally represent files, folders, and formatting details. But, like a disk, the operating system has to look, see what format was used, and then interpret the contents of the ISO file as if it were reading the raw data from an actual disk.
Minimal Condition for Installing Windows 11 Pro
Here are the PC specifications you require to upgrade to Windows 11 on your PC or Laptop:
- Latest OS: Make sure you are running the latest versions – either Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 update.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC (CPU + others)
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit (minimum requirements)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800 x 600
Versions of Microsoft Windows 11
There are six editions of Windows 11, and they’re:
- Windows 11 Home
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows 11 Education
- Windows 11 Enterprise
- Windows 11 Mobile
- Windows 11 Mobile Enterprise