WinSCP 5.14 Build 8871 Beta Free Download
WinSCP 5.14 Build 8871 Beta is an open source freeware SFTP client, FTP client, WebDAV client and SCP client for Windows. Its main function is safe to file transfer between a local and a remote computer, using SSH (Secure Shell). Beyond those basic functions, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
The application also allows you to rename files and folders, create new folders, change the properties of files and folders. One of two selectable program interfaces enables the user to manage files even on the local computer. Most operations can be done recursively for files in folders.WinSCP is also available as a plugin to two file managers, FAR and Servant Salamander.
Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication. Optionally supports standalone operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media.
WinSCP 5.14 Build 8871 Beta key Features:
- Integration with Windows (drag and drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronisation in several semis or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Windows Explorer-like and Norton Commander-like interfaces.
- Optionally stores session information.
WinSCP 5.14 Build 8871 Beta System requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 8, Windows 7 or XP
- RAM: 512 MB
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB
WinSCP 5.14 Build 8871 Beta Download Link:
Click on below button to start WinSCP 5.14 Build 8871 Beta Free Download. This is a complete offline installer, and standalone setup for WinSCP 5.14 Build 8871 Beta. This would be compatible with 64-bit windows.